View before and after pictures here
EYE SURGERY CAN TREAT:
- Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision, can be treated by eyelid lift surgery.
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
- Bags under the eyes can be corrected by blepharoplasty.
- Lower eyelid surgery can correct droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye).
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
A blepharoplasty procedure is usually performed on adults who have healthy facial tissue and muscles, and realistic goals for improvement of the upper and/or lower eyelids and surrounding area. Wilmington Plastic Surgery physicians have performed this procedure on countless men and women in southeastern North Carolina over the past three decades with outstanding results.