About the Procedure:
ThermiVa treatments use radio-frequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime.
The ThermiVa™ procedure is relatively simple and noninvasive. When you come in for treatment, the doctor will clean the area, apply gel, and use an instrument to transmit radiofrequency waves both inside and outside of your vagina. She will use the attached computer to carefully set the device to the right amount of energy. The heat generated by the ThermiVa™ machine will help shrink your cells, tighten your tissue, and encourage greater collagen production. This treatment requires no anesthesia and most patients experience little to no discomfort. The doctor will perform ThermiVa™ in increments for about 30-45 minutes to achieve your desired results. Patients require 3 sessions initially, and then a maintenance treatment once a year. ThermiVa™ outcomes continue to develop for about six months after initial treatment.
- Better sex and orgasms
- Significantly reduced labia laxity
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Improve urinary incontinence
- Return to all activities the same day, including intercourse
- Wear tight clothes again; no more pulling or pinching
- Feel more sexual confidence
- Increased vaginal tightness