EYE SURGERY CAN TREAT:
- Upper eyelid surgery can remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids.
- Loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision, can be treated by eyelid lift surgery.
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty can remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid.
- Bags under the eyes can be corrected by blepharoplasty.
- Lower eyelid surgery can correct droopiness of the lower eyelids, showing white below the iris (colored portion of the eye).
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
A blepharoplasty procedure is usually performed on adults who have healthy facial tissue and muscles, and realistic goals for improvement of the upper and/or lower eyelids and surrounding area. Wilmington Plastic Surgery physicians have performed this procedure on countless men and women in southeastern North Carolina over the past three decades with outstanding results.
Stop by our main office in Wilmington, North Carolina, call 910-509-SKIN, or Schedule your appointment